Monday, August 3, 2015

It's Me The Disabled Diner
Markus
Back online.
And fresh out of the Operating room Café. LOL! Yes It's true I had heart surgery last Friday. So just a few things to address and I hope not to late. Life is to short so eat your way through it but eat as healthy as you can. But be kind to your craving when it's ok to. In my case it was a birth defect in my heart. But something I really need to address and I apologize for the late acknowledgment. But I first want to give a great thank you from my heart to My Special daughter/friend/and guardian angel Raisins who inspired the entire idea for TDD. Airiqa that gives me unconditional support with all my projects. And a very special thank you I send out to the stars for the awesome kind, loving and gentle guidance and help with navigating my way through the crazy structure and building of this blog and the editing expertise she brings to my readability. Simmy Sassy-girl Legear. You are the bomb. She has had my back through hell and gone. Thank you. Thank you to you all. Keep watching friends. I've got some great post coming on China Panda, Ihop, Village Inn, Kiss the Cook and even our transportation system  in the entire Metro valley. From Bus Lines to Light Rail. We will be testing the boundaries for the disabled and able alike. Stay tuned.
The Diabled Diner
Markus

AYS

No comments:

Post a Comment