Tuesday, August 4, 2015

China Panda/Panda Express
Multiple Locations throughout the valley
American Chinese fast food done fresh.
One word, Beijing.... Well okay, 2 words, Beijing Beef. Hahaha. Description: Thin sliced small cuts of beef coated in a crunchy, sweet, spicy, savory fried glaze of delightful flavors smothered in crunchy red peppers and onions that you just can't stop eating. Mmmmmmm! Oh how do I love thee, let me count the way's. I could eat thee alone with nothing on the plate but you oh Beijing Beef, I have tantalized my taste bud's with Piles of you on Keiser rolls with mounds of extra sauce. I have dreamt of heaping hill's of you dripping, sizzling dipped in green goddess ranch dressing. I have rolled you in wheat wraps and blanketed you with rice and Soy Sauce. Oh Beijing Beef you are Delicious. Okay, ok. I never said I was Shakespeare hahahaha Booo! The truth is simple, that's my favorite menu item there but they offer a very broad variety of tasty munchies to enjoy. I've even had them wrapped around the fortune cookies. Lol. The great thing about CP or PE is they are very uniform in their continuity of space and standard design. Doors are to code, Both entrance and Restrooms. The staff are helpful and don't mind fixing fresh if they are running out because the lines are running long. Spaces between the tables are great for maneuvering around in your power chair, walker or crutches to get to the restrooms and the turning radius inside are to disability standard. Flames and Wok's spices and glazes abound. This one go's out to Simmie Sassy-Girl Legear. Thx for makin the run so many times even late night. You are the bomb. :-)
Hey,,,, Do you think this will get me a free large Beijing Beef? LOL
Markus
The Disabled Diner

AYS









2 comments:

  1. Wow! Makes me want to run right out and try some. ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Pastor, I'm just so very happy you're all enjoying the Post. Keep eating every body.
    TDD
    AYS

    ReplyDelete