Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Good Egg/First Watch
Park Central Mall.
 
 
Though it's a little rough around the edges and ever so slightly dated. TGE, now FW, Is one of my old standards for good food, great service and an awesome patio breakfast area that gives you a early morning city scape to enjoy whilst sipping there Bold roast and reading the paper. In this case the if it ain't broke don't fix it line is on target. Sure it may need a touch of some decorator to come in a spend some time on the Banquets, table seating and flooring, but I an a bit of a consistency kinda guy. Oh sure I can change but it may take small increments to adjust with my comfort zone. The great thing about TGE/FW is the food is Consistently great and so is the service. The British style Banger breakfast sausage links are delicious and the home fries are my favorite. Throw in the sourdough toast or the Off the charts French toast or perhaps the amazing Eggs Benedict and your morning is gonna be a Good one. They don't mind my picky demeanor sometimes like making my Cinnamon French toast lightly battered and crispy. And don't ask me how but it always seems they are constantly brewing pots of fresh coffee just for me. LOL. It hit's my table usually within 60 seconds of seating somehow. And that's where the service part comes in. Coffee, a smile, calm patients coupled with fast response and hot food with attentive staff and management makes for a good way to start my day. Seems to also be a great place to socialize and relax. Makes me feel like the whole world isn't completely internet and Face book communicating after all. And that it's still okay to smile at another table and say good morning or strike up a conversation with the person seated across from you. And with the weather being so great right now. Take my suggestion and try the patio the next time your in the mood to find a comfortable spot and just enjoy. The Good Egg/First Watch.
 
 
See you at First light on the patio with the heaters on and coffee in my hand.
Til then.
 
Markus
The Disabled Dinner
AYS
 
 
 

 






No comments:

Post a Comment