Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Chick-Fil-A
59th Ave and Thunderbird
on the North west Conner
 
 
My first thought whenever I think Chick-Fil-A is Eat more chicken. Hahahaha, gosh, such a great add campaign. I do believe it does the job. But this is not a post about funny adds on TV or Billboards. Its about a New born member of the franchise that's just turned 6 weeks old. But this is not a post about buildings and parking lots, nor is it a post about the brand new uniforms behind the counter that seem almost formal like. No, this is a post about the Owners and the staff they have assembled to serve their patrons. The truth of the matter is, that we really do live in a very cynical and un-appreciating and selfish world. But once in a while were you least expect it you find the beautiful presents of God through the spirit of the person you are talking with and at first I started to speak only of the co-owner, Lisa. But then, I realized that it was in every single person that I encountered in this small yet amazing place. I was greeted at the door and though I didn't think at the time was the Co-owner, but she was. Lisa held the door for us and made sure we were helped at the order counter. The woman behind the counter was so personable and kind that for a moment I forgot where I was. This place certainly didn't have a fast food feel for starters. Okay, say that 7 times fast. Hahaha. That one just showed up out of the back of my brain. Every single employee was so nice and concerned with our food and comfort that this Chick Fil-A was somehow filled with the light of spirit. Yes you heard me correctly, Spirit.  Kind, Giving, Gentle, Caring love thy neighbor kind of Spirit. That even came with a god bless you after we completed our meal. Yes that day I discovered the spirit of God can even be found in a Chick-Fil-A fast-food-restaurant. The Co-owner Lisa made that a wonderful part of our meal and day. So my avid readers. Yes this post is about a wonderful eatery, that by the way has such absolutely delicious food and the people that built it have very beautiful Christian hearts. And let me make it clear. I have no apologies for any of those that read this post if the Topic has a sprinkle of spirit and the warmth of God in it. I was not born, taught, or raised to be politically correct. I am a very proud Christian and will not make room in my country for others feelings, just because they choose to disagree with my beliefs. Live your way but I urge all of my readers to please just go and see for yourself. It's an amazingly healing place 
 
Chick-Fil-A Co-owner and guardian angel Lisa was a bright smile of Christian love.
 
I need to eat more chicken.
Tell Lisa the Disabled Dinner sent you.
Markus the Disabled Dinner "God Bless"
AYS  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment