Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Rainbow Doughnut's
4729 West Olive Ave
Glendale Az.
 
 
Yes I am sure all of you are thinking, okay he's lost it. Reviewing all the other post. even I had to smile and think should I, but the truth is oh yes I should and very much so. This tiny little family owned shop is a hidden little diamond. So I'll start with the obvious. The doughnut's are not your typical array of sugar coated sweet fried dough curls or stuffed with blah, blah jellies and filling's. Not even close. I have been coming here ever sense the New owners took it over. And let me tell you they have put there entire families love into this cute little place. And it's in every single doughnut that comes out of there little bakery in the back. my personal favorite is the Big Glazed whipped cream filled sandwich. It is an out right assault of  amazing cloud like perfectly balanced sweetness on you taste buds, and your mind, body, spirit. So go on I dare you to walk in on a Monday morning all grouchy and hazy not really wanting to start the week, then take just one bite of this absolutely Delicate, Deliriously, Dazzlingly Dreamy Doughnut and Doubt my Dissertation's on Dining again. Hehehehe. Seriously every single one of there Carefully Crafted Culinary Creations is an Amazing Adventure of Absolute,,,, okay, okay I'll stop already. But seriously, the family that pours there life and love into their Baking in such a true way has really hit the mark with everything they do. So it is a must that you go back for lunch. No not for the Doughnuts, For the Sandwiches and Smoothies. They re-supply almost daily or have some crew of magic elves' in the back, because the food is so fresh it's unbelievable. The Turkey Croissant is my fav. Breakfast Bagels. Hot Coffee, juices and milk. it's just a really special place and the owners really make you feel special. The place is clean, and smells like doughnut heaven. The eat at counter with the old fashion dinner stools is really a great way to meet with a friend and share the morning. There's plenty of room to navigate your power chair, wheelchair through the dinning area. An outside dinning area is also nice now that the weather is breaking a bit for us. And the Restroom is a straight shot down the hall in back. Plenty of space to maneuver inside and to ADA code. Very clean. So go find your pot of gold at the end of the Rainbow, I have.
Keep Smiling it doesn't hurt. :-)
 
See you there
Markus
The Disabled Diner
AYS.    
 




 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment